Thursday, June 18, 2009

10 things to know about BOSTON

So i completely adore my child (as everyone does) and he just happens to be so smart, funny, cute, sweet, & naughty all at the same time! So here are some fun facts about my STUDLY little MAN!
1. Not even 2 yet & potty trained...and loves wearing his new big boy underwear
2. Can say about 11 word sentences
3. Loves all trucks/dump trucks/boats/motorcycles/backhoe/razor rides and all things that makes loud noises
4. He LOVES getting DIRTY, the dirtier the better. Give him a pile of dirt and he will have a hay day.
5. Can sing his ABC's & about 7 other songs including boom boom boom...
6. Is a complete JABBERBOX...wakes up and starts talking doesn't stop until he goes to sleep again. I LOVE IT...keeps great company
7. Loves CHOCOLATE
8. Every morning wakes up & tells me he slept good
9. Loves EVERYTHING!!!
10. Loves wearing his shoes, & Hat!

2 comments:

  1. Grayson Loves boom boom boom...he always wants me to play it again-- only it's on the radio so when i tell him i can't he gets sooo mad! Have fun keeping this updated whit...i hardly ever do mine anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya right huh. i am already thinking WOW!! this is alot of work..and my page is boring colors and all...why aren't you my follower? follow me! I am trying to figure all this out!

    ReplyDelete